Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oh, the things that happen to me...

Well, this blog will contain things other than my journalings. Today is an example...

I wear sunglasses at all times. Literally - at all times. If I'm giong somewhere and it's dark outside - I still have my sunglasses sitting on the top of my head. They're attached to me. Often times, if I'm on a trip or out somewhere and have my pj's on, my sunglasses will still be on top of my head. It's been my trademark for awhile now.

Well, today, I noticed something very disturbing. I have indentions on my head where my sunglasses sit. Yep - you got it! I have two indentions with a lump in between on my head where my sunglasses are usually propped up for safe keeping. So, I've now decided - no sunglasses on my head unless they are on my face and I'm out in the sun. I've been trying to flatten that part of my head out since I made this discovery.

Eesh! Who has a lump on their head? ---Me!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I love you, lumps and all!
MOm

Ellen J said...

Why, thank you, Momma! I love you too.